How much Weight do you want to lose? Or are you looking for a weight loss program for your corporation, hospital or organization?
Either way, Creative Walking, Inc. can help you. Start by walking through the Walking Off Weight Workbook — 96 pages focusing on 14 critical concepts in weight management.
The Walking Off Weight Program
14 Steps to Lasting Weight Loss:
- Step 1 — Diets Don't Work
- Step 2 — The Three M's of Weight Loss
- Step 3 — Picture Food as Fuel
- Step 4 — Go For High-Octane Fuel
- Step 5 — Eat Early
- Step 6 — Think Oxygen
- Step 7 — Walk After Meals
- Step 8 — Walk for Time-Not Speed
- Step 9 — Be a Swinger
- Step 10 — The Magic Ten Two's Formula
- Step 11 — Walk Eight Days a Week
- Step 12 — M&M's are Really Football Fields
- Step 13 — Little Changes; Big Differences
- Step 14 — Take the "P" Test
- Chapter 8 — Walk for Time-Not Speed
- The key to walking off weight is not how fast you walk, but rather how far you go. By slowing down to a more moderate pace, you will be able to walk longer and burn more calories.
- Chapter 11 — M&M's Are Really Football Fields
- Eat one little M&M candy and you are walking the full length of a football field to burn it off. The small-sized bag of M&M's (with 53 M&M's ) is 53 football fields. A can of Budweiser Beer is 36 football fields. A Snickers Bar – 54 football fields. A slice of pizza- 80 football fields.
If you are visually motivated, watch Robert Sweetgall's Walking Off Weight (1 hour, 52 minutes; full color, VHS [shown] or DVD [not shown]), produced from a live community seminar at St. Luke's Hospital.
Weight Loss Classes & Groups
Instructors can teach the complete 14 Step Walking Off Weight program using the workbook, audio tape, and video by covering 1 or 2 Walking Off Weight concepts on a weekly basis.
To order copies of the Walking Off Weight Workbook and Video, click here.
© 2000-2013, Creative Walking, Inc.; all rights reserved worldwide
If you do NOT see navigational icons on the left and navigational words above & below, please CLICK HERE.